1 As of 31st March 2017
2 Full details and the basis of these awards are available from Franklin Templeton Investments.
- The ‘Best Overall Islamic Asset Management Company’ and ‘Best Islamic Asset Management Company in Asia’ were awarded on 19 November 2014.
- The 'Best Islamic Asset Management House (Institutional)' was awarded on 29 May 2014.
- 'Fund House of the Year' was awarded on 22 May 2014.
- 'The most outstanding Islamic Asset Management Company' was awarded in October 2012 and on 11 November 2014.
- 'The Best Sukuk Fund (1-Year) was given in 2010 to 'The Sukuk Fund' on 31 January 2011.
3 As of 31st March 2017
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
This website page is intended to be of general interest only and does not constitute legal or tax advice nore is it an offer for shares or invitation to apply for shares of any of the Franklin Templeton Luxembourg-domiciled SICAVs. Nothing in this document should be construed as investment advice. Given the rapidly changing market environment, Franklin Templeton Investments disclaims responsibility for updating this material.
Opinions expressed within the promotion are subject to change without prior notice. Any research and analysis contained in this document has been procured by Franklin Templeton Investments for its own purposes and is provided to you only incidentally.
Franklin Templeton Investments shall not be liable to any user of this document or to any other person or entity for the inaccuracy of information or any errors or omissions in its contents, regardless of the cause of such inaccuracy, error or omission.
Issued by Franklin Templeton International Services S.à r.l - Supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier - 8A, rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 Luxembourg- Tel: +352-46 66 67-1 - Fax: +352-46 66 76.